* For special tour requests, we have 365 days of departure.
* Please see extras section for extra requests.
* 1 vehicle is for 3 + 1 person. Vehicles include a driver. Fuels are included in the price. Experienced participants can drive in safe areas.
* This tour includes extreme tour conditions. Depending on the nature and navigational conditions, there is a possibility of dust, mud or wetness. Depending on the conditions of the field, meals are prepared and eaten in the field.
* In this tour, vehicles pass through difficult roads. There is a possibility that the vehicles will stay in mud and break down.
* For those who want, there is a light offroad tour option.
* There is a hotel accommodation option for those who want.
*Kadost JEEP Safari Activity Permit: Nevşehir İKTM. KAZETOUR / 7315
*We are waiting for you to discover Cappadocia with JEEPs. A long journey, a unique experience for adventure and OFFROAD lovers. We visit the Cappadocia Valleys step by step with JEEPS. Join us now.
* It is possible to arrive early or late in our tour programs, 10-15 minutes. The time for the break and photo shooting is included in the tour
* JEEP SAFARI is prohibited in our programs, so the valleys are not entered. Steep ups / downs, risky roads are not included in our tour route. Tour cruise speed is determined by our tour leaders. Our JEEP tours are held on the roads permitted by the authorities.
* Guests between the ages of 14-17 can join the tour. With the consent of the parent and as a passenger.
* Driverless car rental is not available.
* 1JEEP is for 6 people. We use vehicles in captiva, land, nissan patrol, mitsubishi brands.
* Our company is not responsible for valuable items lost during the tour
*AFTER YOUR RESERVATION, OUR OFFICER WILL CALL YOU FOR DETAILS
*TOURS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE ARE EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO WWW.KADOST.COM.
* THIS TOUR IS NOT AN EXAMPLE FOR 3. SALES CHANNELS.
Cappadocia Jeep Safari 2 Nights 3 Days
Day1: Shuttle. Program information meeting. Shopping for camping. Starting safari. A visit to the Whispering Rocks. Driving jeeps along the Çayağıl stream. Reaching Özkonak Town and visiting the historical Özkonak Underground City. Reaching Sarıhıdır Town. Camping on the edge of Kızılırmak. Fishing activity for fishing lovers. To have dinner. Sitting around the campfire.
Day 2: Mini breakfast. Going to Göreme Town and watching the balloons.Balloon tour for lovers. Breakfast in the valley with fairy chimneys. Safari on the Swords Valley roads, visiting the Cavusin Castle, visiting Love Valley and White Valley. Ortahisar Red Valley Panorama. Ortahisar Hospital monastery. Ortahisar Castle visit. Lunch in the field. Visit to the historical village of Mustafapaşa. Driving vehicles from the offroad road towards Soğanlı. Visiting the historical Soğanlı Village. Camping in the field. The camp location is Gomeda Valley in Mustafapaşa.
Day 3: Driving jeeps through the roads of Ayvalı Village, through fairy chimneys. Reaching Poplar Town. Driving jeep from Poplar Town offroad roads. Reaching Uchisar Town. Visiting the historical Uçhisar Castle. Lunch. Coming to Göreme Town for a Turkish bath. Bathing in the Turkish bath, sauna and massage. Return operations
- Accommodation Camp
- Accommodation Hotel
- 1 Night Accommodation + Breakfast
- Accommodation in the Camp + 1 Breakfast