Training Duration: 5 DAYS Training Content: Practice & Theoretical
Daily KM: 20km.-30 km Total KM. 50-60 km. Horse Origin: Purebred Arabian
Track: Woodland, Forest road, Seasonal muddy road, Wet ground, Soil ground
Accommodation: Hotel (including breakfast, meals)
* FOR DETAILED INFORMATION, SEE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE
* YOU CAN ADD YOUR EXTRA REQUESTS FROM THE EXTRAS SECTION.
Equestrian Endurance Competition Instruction.pdf
In Turkey, in the most beautiful location, we provide the best riding tours. In valleys, lake roads, forests, between fairy chimneys, mountain roads, beaches ... We travel with our horses. For all ages, for every ride level ... Between 1 hour and 7 days ... You join, make a reservation, for the most beautiful horse tours.
FOR YOUR EXTRA NEEDS, LOOK AT THE EXTRAS SECTION
DAY 1 Breakfast. To go to Bursa. Checking in to the hotel. Lunch. Going to Doğuşlu Equestrian Center in the afternoon. Meeting with the trainers. Program introduction. Horse selection. Horse riding and practice training. 2Hr + -Parkur: Forest and mountain roads. Program end. Back to the hotel.
DAY 2 Breakfast. Rest today. Visiting the Bursa region. Full day. Cumalı Kızık Village, Gölyazı, Gölyazı Bath, Ulu Mosque, Evliya Çelebi, Uluabat Lake. Night entertainment and music performance.
DAY 3 Breakfast. To go to Doğuşlu Equestrian Center. Horse riding and practice training. 2 Hours + - Lunch. TECHNICAL / TACTICAL (45DK.X2 lesson) Program end. Free time.
DAY 4 Breakfast. TECHNICAL / TACTICAL theoretical training. (45min.X2Ders) Lunch. Trekking Program end. Return to hotel. Dinner.
DAY 5 Breakfast. Don't go to Doğuşlu Equestrian Center. Horse riding and practice training. 2 Hours + - Lunch. Return.
THEORETICAL & PRACTICE TRAINING CONTENTS:
* To communicate with the horse.
* Endurance race start, technique and tactics. Horse heart rate measurement, horse riding pulse tracking and prediction. Pulse reduction and horse resting techniques.
* Horse riding in difficult terrain. Light trot at a constant pace. Galloping at a steady pace. Horse riding with varying pace. Hill descent / ascent techniques. Keeping pace in a team. Individual tempo keeping. Technical / tactical planning according to the distance. Technical / tactical planning according to horse characteristics. Rider fitness development runs.
- Transportation (4+Pax)
- Security equipment
- Logistics vehicle
- Horse for the endurance
- Course completion certificate
- Endurance Training Lux Pack
- 3 Days Cappadocia tour